jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

So you think youre free.

So you think youre free,
When u think u have nothing to write about, that means ur not looking deep enough, that is worse than dislike the subject of your writing, cus that means that u are living just in the surface. A writer, a thinker, cant allow that, in fact its basically the opposite.
So , just look , stare, don’t move, don’t quit and let ur own mind take u deep, don’t be scared, it will be veritiginous as always, but u will feel the same relief as always at the end. Yes, it is a vicious circle, never stops, ur doomed to reveal yourself, to be aware…

I like the trip, I like going down, I like the spiral, I take a glimpse at myself at this precise moment, whats inside? Just static contemplation of the moment with not much depth and a little bit of despair.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario